WHAT’S YOUR favourite car of 2018? Today we launch the Sunday Times Driving Motor Awards 2018 with the goal of highlighting the very best cars on sale.
We’ve used our motoring writers’ expert knowledge to produce shortlists of our top vehicles on sale this year, but most of the winners will be decided by you.
Throughout the voting period we’ll be bringing you more details about the Awards, category by category, with a particular focus on the shortlisted vehicles.
- Adventure Car of the Year (click for details)
- Family Car of the Year (click for details)
- Commuter Car of the Year presented by talkSPORT (click for details)
- City/Small Car of the Year presented by Virgin Radio (click for details)
- Sports Car of the Year (click for details)
- SUV/Crossover of the Year (click for details)
- Best Dog-Friendly Car (click for details)
- Green Car of the Year (click for details)
- Car Tech of the Year (click for details)
- Best-designed Car of the Year (click for details)
Voting has now ended. Voting closed at 23:59 pm (UK time) on September 14, 2018.
The winners, including the coveted Sunday Times Car of the Year and Jeremy Clarkson Car of the Year, will be announced at a star-studded event in October.
WIN A HOLIDAY
All voters will be entered into a prize draw, and one lucky reader will win a holiday of a lifetime.
One lucky voter will be selected to win a holiday of a lifetime for two in Dubai.
Staying in the Hyatt Grand Hotel, you’ll get to experience the amazing shopping, theme parks and wonders of this incredible destination.
The prize is for two adults over three nights and includes flights from Gatwick or Heathrow.
The Grand Hyatt Dubai, with its gorgeous sprawling gardens, is an oasis of tranquillity in the heart of Dubai city. Just 2 kms from Dubai Creek and within easy driving distance of the Yacht Club this city hotel is sure to impress.