THE GRAND Tour isn’t all trips to Barbados and pretending to be super-army soldiers. There are also cars.
Check out the gallery above for 12 of the best to expect in this series. For more examples, including the hypercar “holy trinity”, as well as general behind-the-scenes photos from the first season, click here.
Click the title to view the page
- The interview: Clarkson, Hammond and May
- Back from rock bottom: exec producer Andy Wilman on fighting back
- Jeremy Clarkson: the best idea for a new show… in the world
- Richard Hammond: better than camping in the Arctic
- James May: entering the 4K revolution
- The amazing travelling circus: this is no ordinary tent
- The cars of The Grand Tour, series one: 12 star cars
- The grand gallery: behind-the-scenes photos
- Quiz: How much do you know about the terrible trio?
The Grand Tour begins on Amazon Prime on November 18, 2016. Click here to sign up and watch.