AMAZON HAS let The Sunday Times Magazine loose in its archive of photos from series one of The Grand Tour, the new post-Top Gear show featuring Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond.
Check out the gallery above for a taste of what to expect when the programme hits our screens on November 18.
[Update: This page was published ahead of The Grand Tour special in The Sunday Times Magazine, October 30, 2016, and originally reminded readers to pick up a copy of the paper]
Click the title to view the page
- The interview: Clarkson, Hammond and May
- Back from rock bottom: exec producer Andy Wilman on fighting back
- Jeremy Clarkson: the best idea for a new show… in the world
- Richard Hammond: better than camping in the Arctic
- James May: entering the 4K revolution
- The amazing travelling circus: this is no ordinary tent
- The cars of The Grand Tour, series one: 12 star cars
- The grand gallery: behind-the-scenes photos
The Grand Tour begins on Amazon Prime on November 18, 2016. Click here to sign up and watch.16.