IF YOU had ever bothered getting a racing licence you’d have been battling with the best F1 drivers around the streets of Monaco. You know that, we know that, but now you can prove it.
Driving has teamed up with The Racing School to offer one winner a full day behind the wheel at Three Sisters circuit, starting with supercar and junior single seater tuition before you climb into a genuine Forti Corse or Arrows F1 car. It’s a stunning package worth £1599.
To enter, fill in the form below and click Submit. Following us on Facebook and Twitter won’t help you win but it will mean you’ll be among the first to know about future competitions on driving.co.uk.
— Sorry, this competition has now closed —
Don’t want to risk not being picked? Book this ultimate driving experience by calling 01942 270230 or visit www.racing-school.co.uk.
F1 EXPERIENCE COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on Monday, December 22, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you submit your details in the form above before the Closing Date.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will be notified via email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is a Formula 1 Driving Experience at Three Sisters circuit, Wigan. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- Entrants may be contact by email for marketing purposes. To opt out, tick the relevant opt-out box.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.