It’s a crisp autumn day and the sun is casting dappling shadows through the trees. Browning leaves crunch under foot. You’ve found the perfect spot to let your beloved four-legged friends run wild in the forest – a tranquil escape from the furore of city life. Weekends are made for taking it down a gear or two. Packing up the car and leaving the noise behind.
The All-New Kia Optima Sportswagon is the perfect vehicle to start your journey. It has the sleek good looks that will turn heads and advanced safety features, such as Blind Spot Detection System, to help you manage the traffic. It makes cruising around bustling city streets a breeze.
The spacious interior is the most outstanding feature of the All-New Kia Optima Sportswagon and means you can always travel in style, with plenty of room for all your weekend packing. Just switch on the built-in sat-nav and you’re off.
The ample boot space also means your trusted canine companions are sure to enjoy the ride. Lower to the ground than the SUV, the sportswagon is the optimal height for complete creature comfort.
- Hello handsome! Quiz the red setter shares the limelight with the stylish new Kia Optima.
- All aboard as Jake, Quiz, Phoebe and Coda get set for their puparazzi photo shoot.
- …and they’re off!
- Going, going gone – the Optima certainly sets tails wagging.
- Jake’s a real hound dog in his dapper driving hat.
- “Ruff? Hardly, I’m looking very fetching,” says Phoebe.
- Demonstrating the Optima’s rear-view parking camera.
- Hop in, the Scooby snacks are packed and the boot’s so big there’s no need to squeeze.
- I’m top dog and don’t you forget it…
- “There’s nothing like the feel of the wind in your ears,” says Coda.
- …relax and paws for thought.
The Kia Optima is now available as an all-new five-seat sportswagon. Its sporty good looks offer style and sophistication both inside and out.
Combining sleek design and functionality, the Optima GT-Line S Sportswagon is packed with advanced safety features and comfort technologies. Such as Bi-Xenon headlamps that automatically adjust the beam to the curve in the road ahead and a wireless phone charger.
The one-touch seat folding system enables the Sportswagon to carry a massive 1,696-litre load, or four full-size setters. And, as it’s a Kia, it comes with a seven-year warranty.