FORMULA ONE frenzy descends on the Royal Artillery Gardens on Thursday, July 3 and you and a friend have the chance to be part of it. Race Week London will be taking over six acres in the capital during the British Grand Prix weekend. There will be a live demonstration of F1 cars past and present, and a chance to see the Benetton in which Michael Schumacher won his first Grand Prix, as well as Ayrton Senna’s 1984 Toleman. See if you have what it takes to be an F1 driver in a test simulator, then hear from the sport’s greatest in Q&A sessions. For more information head to www.raceweeklondon.com
To be in with a chance of winning, head over to our Facebook page and like the “Win Race Week London tickets” post. The 25 winners will be selected at random. For full terms and conditions, see below. Competition ends 00:00 on June 19, 2014.
RACEWEEK LONDON TICKETS ONLINE COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:00 on June 19, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third-party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must like the Sunday Times Driving page and like the post ‘Win Race Week London tickets’ Sunday Times Driving Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SundayTimesDriving before the Closing Date. Those not on Facebook may also enter via the online form on Driving.co.uk.
- The prize is a pair of tickets to Race Week London.
- There will be twenty five winners.
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or using the other contact details provided by the winners within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used for purposes of this competition or as may be otherwise specified on the entry form.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.