N.b. this competition is now closed.
PARENTS: HERE’S a chance to win some Lego for your children… and then keep it for yourself because it’s “awesome”.
We have five prize bundles to give away in our competition, each comprising 10 mini Lego kits themed around popular movie franchises including Harry Potter, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean.
The connection to cars? Well, there’s a truck in there. And didn’t Harry Potter’s friend drive a Ford Anglia 105E? What more do you want?
To enter, visit our Facebook page, like it and share the competition post.
Non-Facebookers: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Driving.co.uk Lego competition”.
LEGO BUNDLE ONLINE COMPETITION RULES
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. Competition closes at 12:00 on October 3, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter this competition you must like the Sunday Times Driving Facebook page before the Closing Date
5. There will be five winners . One prize per winner.
6. Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
7. The winners will be notified via Facebook within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
8. The prize is a bundle of 10 Lego mini kits. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
9. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
10. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
11. General terms and conditions for competitions apply.