For your chance to win, like our Facebook page (click here) and like the competition post
NB This competition closes at 00:01 on Monday, April 13, 2015.
The Lego McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari and Porsche 918 Spyder are part of the new Lego Speed Champions series, which also includes the Scuderia Ferrari Formula One transporter truck and 2014 Ferrari F14 T car, McLaren Mercedes MP4-29 pit stop, Porsche 911 GT FT Finish Line and Ferrari 458 Italia GT2.
The series is now on sale; more details can be found at the Lego website.
LEGO HYPERCAR HOLY TRINITY COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on Monday, April 13, 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must like both the Sunday Times Driving Facebook page and the competition post on the Facebook page, or submit your details in the form below, before the Closing Date.
- There will be three winners.
- Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is one Lego Speed Champions bundle to include one LaFerrari, one McLaren P1 and one Porsche 918 Spyder. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.
[FORM REMOVED – THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED]
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the brick and knob configuration are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2015 The LEGO Group.