WITH WINTER about to hit, car care becomes even more important. Cold weather and road grit mixed with rain and snow aren’t friends to your bodywork, but regular cleaning and polishing will help to keep your pride and joy gleaming. Then there’s the morning ritual of scraping, de-icing and wiping your windows after a hard frost.
So Driving has teamed up with the car-care company Autoglym for a competition. We have two kits to give away to one lucky winner:
- The Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interiors kit is a high-end collection of nine products and accessories that will help you clean, polish and protect your car from top to bottom
- The Winter Care kit (pictured) has everything you need to keep your car in tiptop condition during the harsh winter months, including powerful de-icer, screen wash, an ice scraper and a microfibre cloth.
All Autoglym products are made at its factory in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. Autoglym is a royal warrant holder with nearly 50 years’ experience of creating products of the highest quality that are used by racing teams and vehicle manufacturers as well as private owners who demand the best for their motors.
— This competition is now closed —
AUTOGLYM COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on November 15, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must like both the Sunday Times Driving Facebook page and or submit your details in the form below before the Closing Date.
- There will be one winner.
- Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is one Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interiors kit and one Winter Care kit. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.