Sorry, this competition is now closed
THE RACE of Champions is arguably the ultimate motor sport event of the year, settling the question every bobble-hatter wants to know the answer to: who really is the best driver in the world?
Top competitors from Formula One, Le Mans, touring cars, rallying, rallycross and superbikes come together to battle it out on a purpose-built stadium circuit in a series of heats that not only determines which driver is the champion of champions but also which nation currently boasts the cream of international racers. For more information, read our event preview here.
This year the event returns to Britain, taking place at the former Olympic Stadium in the east of London on November 20-21, and already a host of big names are signed up, including Sebastian Vettel, Tom Kristensen, Daniel Ricciardo, Petter Solberg, David Coulthard, Felipe Massa, Jason Plato, Jorge Lorenzo and Mick Doohan.
Tickets start at £27 (including fees), but Driving has teamed up with the Race of Champions (ROC) to create an unforgettable prize for one reader: a pair of Silver Package tickets to one of the two days, worth £840.
The winner and their guest will be treated to reserved executive seating on the start/finish line — (worth £160 a seat) — a light buffet and snacks and an open bar serving beer, wine and soft and hot drinks. Guests also receive a VIP event laminate and a “special ROC gift”.
Friday November 20
- 5pm Gates open to the public
- 6.30pm Show starts
- 7pm ROC Celebrity Skills Challenge presented by TAG Heuer
- 8pm ROC Nations Cup
- 11pm End of the event
Saturday November 21
- 12pm Gates open to the public
- 2pm Show starts
- 3pm Race of Champions
- 6pm ROC karting (tbc)
- 6.30pm End of the event
For your chance to win, simply answer our question and enter your details in the form below before the closing date of 11.59pm on Sunday November 1.
[Form removed after Closing Date]
For help with the answer, click here.
RACE OF CHAMPIONS COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday, November 1, 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void. Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- To enter this competition you must correctly answer the question above and submit the form before the Closing Date.
- There will be one winner. One prize per winner.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is a pair of Silver Package hospitality tickets to the 2015 Race of Champions at the Olympic Stadium in London on the winner’s choice of either Friday, November 20, 2015 or Saturday, November 21, 2015 only. Winner and guest are responsible for travel to and from the event at their own expense. Promoter reserves the right to substitute tickets for a different event and date without notice if tickets to the advertised event become unavailable for any reason and/or at its sole discretion.
- The winners will be notified via email or using the other contact details provided within 7 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner and the runners up during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.