SQUINTING EYES, furrowed brow, blurry vision – driving in all weather conditions can be difficult. For one lucky reader that could be a thing of the past. We’ve got our hands on a pair of Serengeti Dante with Polarised Drivers lenses (RRP £197) and now it’s your chance to win them. Serengeti has developed its new range of sunglasses using technology similar to that applied to top of the range car windscreens. Serengeti says the glasses fine-tune the wearer’s vision making road signs and obstacles sharper and clearer, while reducing glare.
The company also says they are scratch and impact resistant. In other words, they are the perfect accessory for any keen or professional driver. For more information head to www.serengeti-eyewear.com To be in with a chance of winning head over to our Facebook page and send us a direct message with the words “I want to win Serengeti Eyewear driving sunglasses”. If you haven’t already make sure you like the Sunday Times Driving page otherwise your entry will not count. One winner will be selected at random. Competition ends 00:00 on June 11, 2014. For full terms and conditions see below. If you’re not a Facebook user, don’t worry – you can still enter using this form.
SERENGETI EYEWEAR DRIVING SUNGLASSES ONLINE COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:00 on June 11, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void. You may Facebook direct message or enter more than one once but if you do only the first instance will be entered into the competition.
- To enter this competition you must like the Sunday Times Driving page and send a Facebook direct message to Sunday Times Driving Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SundayTimesDriving before the Closing Date. Those not on Facebook may also enter via the online form on Driving.co.uk.
- There will be one winner.
- Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or using the other contact details provided by the winner within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used for purposes of this competition or as may be otherwise specified on the entry form.
- The prize is a pair of Serengeti driving sunglasses.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.