** SORRY, THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED **
THE ASTON Martin DB10 driven by James Bond in Spectre, the secret agent’s latest big screen adventure, is rarer than hens’ teeth — only 10 were built, specifically for the film — and the only one that found its way into private hands did so for the princely sum of £2.4m, at a charity auction earlier this year.
However, there is now a way to get your hands on one, and for a fraction of the price: just don’t expect to be able to climb inside and take it for a spin. The 1:36 scale die-cast Corgi James Bond Aston Martin DB10 model car launched in January and it’s the nearest most mortals will get to the real thing. More details can be found at corgi.co.uk
Now Driving.co.uk has teamed up with Corgi to offer five lucky winners a DB10 model each. Even better: one further winner will get closer to being Bond for the day with an Aston Martin Performance Driving experience worth £1,500!
The winner will enjoy honing their driving skills at Millbook Proving Ground, Bedford with a full day of one-to-one tuition behind the wheel of a selected Aston Martin. They will develop their driving skills and master the essentials of car dynamics in different environments, including a hill route and the handling course, as well as experience the immense power delivery with straight-line acceleration and braking tests.
To enter, fill in the form below before the closing date of 23:59 on Sunday, July 17, 2016. Terms and conditions apply: see below.
**FORM REMOVED – THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED **
Spectre, , and related James Bond Trademarks © 1962-2015 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. Spectre, , and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Aston Martin, the Aston Martin Wings logo and the model name “DB10” are trademarks owned, licensed or used by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. All rights reserved.
CORGI/ ASTON MARTIN COMPETITION RULES
– Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over with a clean and valid driving license only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
– Competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday, July 17 2016 (the Closing Date). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
– One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void. Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
– To enter this competition you must correctly answer the question above and submit the entry form before the Closing Date.
– There will be one Winner and five Runners-up. One prize per winner.
– The Winner and Runners-up will be selected at random from all valid entries for this competition received before the Closing Date.
– The main Winner’s prize is a 1:36 scale die-cast Hornby Hobbies’ Corgi James Bond Aston Martin DB10 model car and an Aston Martin Millbrook Performance Driving Course. Five runners-up will each receive a 1:36 scale die-cast Hornby Hobbies’ Corgi James Bond Aston Martin DB10 model car only. The winner is responsible for travel to and from the event and all other costs incurred at their own expense. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute experience for a different experience and date without notice if the advertised experience becomes unavailable for any reason and/or at its sole discretion.
– The Winner and Runners-up will be notified via email or using the other contact details provided within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the Winner and Runners-up during the specified time. If a Winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
– The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
– The Winner and Runners-up may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
– Entrants will be added to The Sunday Times Driving/Driving.co.uk email marketing lists if they opt in via the entry form.
– Entrants will be added to Corgi email marketing lists if they opt in via the entry form.
– The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (publishers of The Times and The Sunday Times (the Promoter)).
– General terms and conditions for competitions apply.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COMPETITIONS