IT’S A game we described as having cars that are “stunningly brought to life with photorealistic polish,” while the arcade-style gameplay is balanced by painstakingly researched vehicle handling to ensure beginners and real car enthusiasts alike can get stuck in and and have some fun.
Now is your chance to get your hands on a copy of DriveClub, the new blockbuster racing game for Playstation 4, worth £41, in our exclusive competition!
To enter, visit our Facebook page, like it and share the competition post.
Competition ends 00:01 on Sunday, October 19, 2014
DRIVECLUB COMPETITION RULES
1. Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
2. Competition closes at 00:01 on October 19, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
3. One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
4. To enter this competition you must like the Sunday Times Driving Facebook page or submit your details in the form below before the Closing Date
5. There will be five winners. One prize per winner.
6. Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
7. The winners will be notified via Facebook within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
8. The prize is one copy of the DriveClub game for PlayStation 4. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
9. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
10. The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
11. General terms and conditions for competitions apply.
Non-Facebookers: enter your details below to enter