IN THE Sunday Times Driving this weekend (and coming to driving.co.uk next week) you’ll find our big motoring quiz of the year. That was just for fun, but for the chance to win a TomTom Go 600 sat nav (pictured above) worth more than £200 or, for the runners-up, one of three copies of Guy Martin’s bestselling autobiography, answer the following question:
The three videos below were 2014’s most viewed offerings from Driving on the main Sunday Times website, but which of them do you think topped the list overall?
Enter via the form below the videos.
The competition closes at 00:01 on January 12, 2015. Correct answers will be entered into a draw and the winners announced in the new year. Full terms and conditions apply (see below).
Preview of the new McLaren 650S
Bad parking Russian style
Guy Martin’s Volvo Amazon vs Ferrari 458
— Sorry, this competition has closed —
About the TomTom Go 600
“With the new TomTom Go range of sat navs, you get subscription-free access to real-time, accurate traffic information – which means you arrive at your destination faster. It pinpoints jams to within 10 metres so knows exactly where delays start and end – offering you a quicker route if one is available. You always drive with the latest map too – a brand new one can be downloaded every quarter at no additional cost. TheTomTom GO 600 has an impressive 6” screen and comes with maps of 45 countries across Europe. Worth £220. More info from www.tomtom.com“
TOMTOM Go 600 / GUY MARTIN BIOGRAPHY COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on Monday, January 12, 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you submit your details in the form above before the Closing Date.
- There will be one winner of the TomTom Go 600 sat nav and three winners of the Guy Martin biography.
- The winners will be notified via email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is one TomTom Go 600 sat nav or one of three Guy Martin: My Biography books. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.