BEN COLLINS has done it all. As a stunt driver for the movies he has been behind the wheel of the Batmobile and dodged bullets for 007. As a pro racing driver he has competed at Le Mans and in Nascar. But some say that he’s best known for being The Stig.
Now an author, too, Collins’s first book controversially blew the lid off his role in the white race suit for Top Gear. His second book, How to Drive, guides the reader through the process of becoming a better driver and is a useful source of info for both inexperienced drivers and motoring experts. From skid control to eco-driving, Collins covers all the essentials.
Driving has 10 signed copies of How to Drive to give away.
For your chance to win, like our Facebook page and then like the competition post
HOW TO DRIVE COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on October 26, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must like both the Sunday Times Driving Facebook page and or submit your details in the form below before the Closing Date.
- There will be ten winners. One prize per winner.
- Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is one copy of the How to Drive book by Ben Collins. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.