WE WANT to know which car you think is the best of the bunch from Top 100 Cars 2014, and this form is how you can quickly and easily let us know.
It’s tempting to vote for one of the supercars but don’t be swayed by their extreme top speeds and sporty looks; the city cars deserve equal praise for their Tardis-like dimensions and extreme frugality. Each of the cars mentioned in the Sunday Times Driving’s Top 100 Cars 2014 is a cracker in its own way, so making up your mind might be harder than you think.
Top 100 Cars 2014 sections
- Introduction by Jeremy Clarkson
- Top 10 4x4s & SUVs
- Top 10 Electric Cars & Hybrids
- Top 10 Supercars
- Top 10 City Cars
- Top 10 Sports Cars & Convertibles
- Top 10 Family Cars & Estates
- Top 10 Superminis
- Top 10 Executive & Prestige
- Top 10 Hot Hatches & Coupés
- Top 10 MPVs
- Driving.co.uk exclusive: Vote for your favourite of Top 100 Cars 2014
- Driving.co.uk exclusive: Used alternatives to the winning cars
Top 100 Cars 2014: the fine print
Top 100 Cars is compiled by Andrew Frankel, Joseph Dunn, Dominic Tobin and James Mills. Prices are correct at the time of going to press; fuel-economy figures are for the combined urban and extra-urban cycle (source: Newspress); electric-car prices quoted include government grants where applicable.