THIS YEAR marks the 20th anniversary of the Goodwood Revival, and the 2018 edition of the world-renowned historic motor sport meeting has the makings of a classic.
Some of the world’s best — and best-known — drivers will take more than £500m worth of cars and bikes around the Goodwood Circuit, West Sussex, between today and Sunday (September 7-9), and you can watch all of the action live here.
The 2018 Revival is crammed full of incredible on-track action, though we’ve curated a condensed timetable of the races we reckon you need to watch as they happen.
Friday, September 7
- 6:45pm — Kinrara Trophy Endurance racing vibes dominate the Kinrara Trophy, with over £200m worth of closed-cockpit GT cars charging into the night in the Revival’s opening race.
Saturday, September 8
- 1:30pm — St Mary’s Trophy Pt 1 Little Minis and Ford Anglias go wheel-to-wheel with monstrous Ford Galaxys and Plymouth Barracudas, and some of the biggest names in racing take on driving duties. St Mary’s is often the highlight of the weekend.
- 2:20pm — Goodwood Trophy The Revival’s eponymous event sees the oldest cars at Goodwood slide their way around a high-speed track on which they never actually competed during their heyday.
- 4:30pm — Whitsun Trophy Legendary sports prototypes set some of the fastest laps at the Revival in this 25-minute sprint race.
Sunday, September 9
- 10:45am — Richmond and Gordon Trophies Don’t miss some of the most iconic F1 cars ever head to the track at quarter to eleven.
- 12:40pm — St Mary’s Trophy Pt 2 Classic saloon cars return to the track in another 25 minutes of paint-rubbing action.
- 2:10pm — RAC TT Celebration The Goodwood Revival’s flagship race harks back to the RAC TT events that were held at Goodwood during the early 1960s.
- 4:50pm — Sussex Trophy A stunning field of 1950s sports cars bring the racing action at the 2018 Goodwood Revival to a close in style.