EXOTIC SUPERCARS, the Amalfi coast and a pair of middle-aged men driving as fast as humanly possible: the latest Top Gear disc has it all — and we have autographed copies to give away.
In Top Gear: The Perfect Road Trip 2, Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond take a McLaren 650S and a Lamborghini Huracan for a jaunt around Capri, Pompeii and Positano at up to 200mph. The duo then settle for some more refined sightseeing in a pair of 1960s Alfa Romeos.
Watch the trailer below.
We’ve got six Blu-ray versions signed by Clarkson as well as a dozen unsigned DVD copies to win, either of which would be a fantastic Christmas gift for a lucky few.
To enter, simply fill in the form below and hit Submit. The competition closes at 00:01 on Monday, December 8. See below for full terms and conditions.
TOP GEAR: THE PERFECT ROAD TRIP 2 COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on Monday, December 8, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you submit your details in the form above before the Closing Date.
- There will be six winners of the signed Blu-ray copies and 12 winners of the unsigned DVD copies of Top Gear: The Perfect Road Trip 2.
- The winners will be notified via email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is Top Gear: the Perfect Road Trip 2 in either Blu-ray or DVD format. The Blu-ray versions are signed by Jeremy Clarkson. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.