THEY SHOT to fame thanks to the wild crash footage on YouTube captured by drivers on the wild roads of Russia, but now dash cams are coming to the UK in force. After independent testing, driving.co.uk has rated the Nextbase iN-CAR CAM 402-G Professional as our best buy, and the manufacturer was so pleased with the result that it has offered us three models, worth £149.99 each, to give away.
It’s a top product, offering the best quality video footage (full HD) in both day and night conditions of the dash cams we tested, and comes complete with a “G-sensor” that will automatically lock footage in the event of an accident. It also logs your map position thanks to GPS tracking technology. The 2.7-inch LED screen and simple-to-navigate menus also help make the 402-G the best dash cam out there today.
This competition is now closed.
NEXTBASE 402-G DASH CAM COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 00:01 on December 6, 2014 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must like both the Sunday Times Driving Facebook page and the competition post on the Facebook page, or submit your details in the form below, before the Closing Date.
- There will be three winners.
- Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook or email within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The prize is one Nextbase iN-CAR CAM 402-G Professional. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.