AUTOGLYM SHOULD know a thing or two about how to get cars spotlessly clean: it’s been making car care products for 50 years and has two royal warrants to provide its wares to the Queen and the Prince of Wales. Well, whoever buffs their Range Rovers, that is.
To mark the launch of Autoglym’s new Wheel Protector, Driving has three bundles of car-care products to give away, each worth £140.
Autoglym Wheel Protector is designed to repel brake dust and dirt, helping wheels stay clean between washes. It was developed with Status Grand Prix, a racing team, in Abu Dhabi, to test its performance in the most extreme conditions, as well as with Rimstock, the largest manufacturer of alloy wheels in Europe. Autoglym says its Wheel Protector keeps working on the rims for up to six weeks, up to 30% longer than rival products.
Each of our prize bundles includes:
- 300ml Wheel Protector
- 325ml Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner
- 325ml Super Resin Polish
- 325ml Extra Gloss Protection
- 500ml Clean Wheels
- 500ml Instant Tyre Dressing
- 500ml Interior Shampoo
- 325ml Car Glass Polish
- 500ml Vinyl & Rubber Care
- Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
- Aqua Dry
- Car Care Guide
- High Definition Wax Kit
- Leather Cleaner
- Leather Care Balm
- Hi-Tech Microfibre Drying Towel
How to enter
**SORRY – THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED **
The easiest way to take part is via Twitter. All you need to do is retweet the competition tweet using the hashtag #AutoglymST – click here to see it: @ST_Driving (make sure to follow us, too!).
If you’re not on Twitter, please use the competition entry form below.
The competition ends at 11.59pm on Sunday, May 17, 2015. Find full terms and conditions below.
Autoglym’s passion for perfection began in 1965, a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process.
After launching its first product, Radiant Wax Polish, the company quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and ease of use of the products.
After numerous requests from the public, Autoglym launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the professional finish that had been available only to the motor trade.
In the decades since, Autoglym has been at the forefront of innovation in the car-care industry; its dedication was underlined when it was awarded two royal warrants – providing products and vehicle manufacturer approvals for the royal households of the Queen and the Prince of Wales.
The company now manufactures more than 100 products for motorists ranging from car enthusiasts to those in the bus, lorry and rail trades.
To view more Autoglym products and to buy Wheel Protector, visit autoglym.com
AUTOGLYM COMPETITION RULES
- Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of the Promoter, News Corp UK & Ireland Limited, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents or any other person(s) connected with the competition, including third party promotional partners.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on May 17, 2015 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
- One entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter this competition you must retweet the competition tweet and include the hashtag #AutoglymST before the Closing Date, or enter via the online form on Driving.co.uk. Those tweeting without the hashtag will not be counted.
- There will be three winners, with one Autoglym prize bundle (The Prize) per winner comprising: 325ml Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner; 325ml Super Resin Polish; 325ml Extra Gloss Protection; 500ml Clean Wheels; 500ml Instant Tyre Dressing; 300ml Wheel Protector; 500ml Interior Shampoo; 325ml Car Glass Polish; 500ml Vinyl & Rubber Care; Sponge; Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth; Aqua Dry; Car Care Guide; High Definition Wax Kit; Leather Cleaner; Leather Care Balm; Hi-Tech Microfibre Drying Towel.
- Anyone found to use multiple entries to enter will be ineligible.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter or using the other contact details provided within 10 days of the Closing Date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner and the runners during the specified time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw from the valid/correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the prize in whole or in part.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition.
- The promoter of this competition is Times Newspapers Limited (the “Promoter”).
- General terms and conditions for competitions apply.
[FORM REMOVED – THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED]